Friday 13 April 2012

Two Axos in Crysis

Below are my images from Crysis. I'm not particularly found of this landscape (especially after seeing the images of the concrete building in the snow!) So i'll probably make another landscape up, that is if I have enough time too!


View of monument 1 from the far side of my island (the export didn't fully work as it turned my bloody monument red....)

Monument 2 from the cliff of the forest showing it as the block between the lake and the sea

Monument 2 underwater from the lake side - this image shows the submerged parts of the monument


I added texture that I made online to the both monuments (even though they only show in this one...grrr) I only used black and white as I imagined they'd  be textures scrated into concrete to create detailing rather than using a material such as bricks or tiles)

View of both monuments together but from the height of the monument 1 to give perspective on it's "skyscraper" nature. Although tall in it's own right it has also been placed on the Island's highest point.

No comments:

Post a Comment